Specialized in Electrical Engineering
ASC, headquartered in Pfaffenhofen, Bavaria, is one of the leading manufacturers of accelerators and gyroscopes as well as IMUs (inertial measurement units). In addition to standard sensors, ASC specializes in the production of specified solutions that are precisely tailored to the needs of customers. ASC convinces its customers worldwide with the highest quality and short delivery times.
From Germany to the whole world, we deliver our high quality sensors. As a young, owner-managed, medium-sized high-tech company in an attractive future and growth industry, we are also an appealing and reliable employer for ambitious, technology-loving people.
If you feel like making “German Sensor Engineering” to your personal success story and to promote ASC measuring and monitoring solutions all over the world, we look forward to hearing from you.
• Consulting and support of our customers in technical solution implementations
Adaptation and further development of existing sensor technologies
• Development of electronic concepts and circuits with a focus on digital technology
• Project-related work at the interface between product management, production and sales
• Location is our headquarters in Pfaffenhofen a. d. Ilm, home office is occasionally possible
• You have successfully completed your studies in electrical engineering, sensor technology, metrology or a similar degree
• In addition, you have at least 5 years of experience in sensor technology
• You already have profound knowledge of digital circuit technology
• With your high problem-solving competence as well as your structured way of working, you develop creative solutions both independently and as a team
• Excellent German and English language skills as well as willingness to do business trips occasionally
• You like to communicate with customers safely
What sets you apart:
• Analytical and structured thinking
• High degree of responsibility and quality orientation
• Committed way of working
• Team player and good communication skills
• Excellent German and English language skills, both written and spoken
• An exciting task in a stable and growing market
• Permanent employment
• The opportunity to develop your own ideas
• We welcome you in a motivated team and offer you the opportunity to participate in a future-proof industry
Interested? Then send us your application documents by email. Mrs. Renate Bay, CEO, will personally answer your questions.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Mrs. Renate Bay
Tel. +49 8441 786547-42