Full time, permanent, immediately
ASC, headquartered in Pfaffenhofen, Bavaria, is one of the leading manufacturers of accelerators and gyroscopes as well as IMUs (inertial measurement units). In addition to standard sensors, ASC specializes in the production of specified solutions that are precisely tailored to the needs of customers. ASC convinces its customers worldwide with the highest quality and short delivery times.
From Germany to the whole world, we deliver our high quality sensors. As a young, owner-managed, medium-sized high-tech company in an attractive future and growth industry, we are also an appealing and reliable employer for ambitious, technology-loving people.
If you feel like making “German Sensor Engineering” to your personal success story and to promote ASC measuring and monitoring solutions all over the world, we look forward to hearing from you.
- Responsibility for the complete product portfolio of ASC GmbH
- Control of the product life cycle and continuous development of the products
- Creation of the marketing mix
- Participation in trade fairs or events to support sales in technical issues
- Positioning and merchandising based on market, customer and competitive analyzes
- Implementation of portfolio and application analyzes
- Cooperation in the creation and support of technical documentation
- Performing of customer presentations and product training
- Preparation of sales prices
- You have successfully completed a technical and / or commercial degree, preferably with a focus on electrical engineering or sensor technology
- In addition, you have at least 5 years of experience in product management or a similar function in the area of sensor technology
- Excellent German and English language skills as well as willingness to travel complete your profile
- You have strong communication skills and like to advise our customers and distributors
- Intercultural Competence
What sets you apart
- Analytical and structured way of thinking
- High degree of responsibility and quality orientation
- Dedicated way of working
- Exciting tasks in a stable and growing market
- An indefinite employment relationship
- The opportunity to develop your own ideas
- We welcome you in a motivated team and offer you the opportunity to participate in a future-proof industry.
Interested? Then send us your application documents by email. Mrs. Renate Bay, CEO, will personally answer your questions.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Mrs. Renate Bay
Tel. +49 8441 786547-42